Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reflection of your Lesson

My partner and I prepared the lesson a day an advance. We actually met and organize how we are going to teach the lesson, how we are going to handle students who mis behave and the kind of rules that should be set in the classroom. Our objectives was for the students to recognize similarities and differences between offspring and parents, they will be able to sort and match babie and mothers and also list the different types of animals that are in the story. The students were assessed formaly and informaly. For the informal assessment teacher observe students and made sure they were approprietly responding to the text and video. For the Formal assessment students must complete a handout with 95% accuracy. If students need guidance, teacher should provide assistance. The lesson was executed exactly as it was written. We just didn't mention the new vocabulary words because some of the students were misbehaving a little. The most important thing I tried to teach to the students were my objectives. The similarities and differences of some animals. It went well. From the students, I learned that I aam patient and they respect me. I would have smiled more and be less rigid. The lesson was good I don't i would have changed anything. I engaged the students, I kept them busy at all time, we read them a book, played the podcast and also a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment