Monday, September 14, 2009

Podcasting

Podcasting is a method some teachers and students use to share ideas within the classroom. This way of teaching allows students to become media literate and it's also a great way for students to become digital storytellers. I would actually want to truly master the idea of podcasting. I want to feel extremely comfortable with posting influential videos that I would be able to use for my future classroom. Some advantages of podcasting would be the new method of teaching in the classroom, podcasting can enhance the motivation of students and it also allows students to communicate with other students globally. Since I've never used podcasting i can't truly think of negative draw backs.

3 comments:

  1. Heidy,

    Thanks for posting.

    One drawback you may encounter is technical problems. Let's see how that goes in our class! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that podcasting is a method that teachers and students use for communication purposes and I really want to become comfortable with podcasting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with teachers using podcasting in their classrooms. It will really enhance students motivation. Their communication will each other will be much better, and also be comfortable with one other.

    ReplyDelete